Friday, April 10, 2015

Its all about my siblings


We're the Four Best Friends

That Anyone Could Have 
We're the Four Best Friends
That Anyone Could Have

We're the Four Best Friends 
That Anyone Could Have
And We'll Never ever ever ever
Leave Eachother!!! 


I love my besties so much and don't know what I would do with out them. They will always be my favorite people!! Happy national sibling day! Jacob I'm glad you were born today because it wouldn't be the four of us with out you young blood!! 


Then we added one more to our wolf pack of four with open arms to Steven 




And then came so many more and I couldn't be happier to welcome you to celebrate national sibling day with me!!






Haven't met Shauna yet but that will change hopefully this summer. 

I love you all so happy to call you my siblings and family.  

Besos, 

JM 

1 comment:

  1. And my dear sweet daughter-in-law....we are so happy to have you apart of our clan and entwine ourselves with the Gomez Family!

    ReplyDelete