Wednesday, August 26, 2015

ONE YEAR DOWN!!

August 23, 2014!! I can't believe its been a year already!! We have had an awesome first year of marriage and I am still happy I married my best friend. He truly is one of a kind! 




                   James and I have been keeping a BIG secret and its time to let you in on it! We are very excited to share with you that baby Mitchell is due March 2016! 




James and I found out at the end of June in an interesting way. I was having some weird arm pain in my left arm only and it was the weirdest thing I have ever felt. I wasn't sure what was going on but I was in a lot of pain. I told James that I needed to have it looked at so we went to an urgent care. They had no idea what was going on and they worried that I was having neurological issues so they sent us to the ER. The first thing they did in the ER was draw my blood to run some tests. We had been in the ER for hours when finally the PA came in and nonchalantly said, "well we aren't sure why your arm hurts... but we do know that you are definitely pregnant." WHAT?!? James and I looked at each other terrified and couldn't help but laugh 'cause we were not prepared at all for that news. 


We decided not to tell anyone 'til I was around twelve weeks. We told my little sister Lindsay first and it was so fun to see her reaction and get this exciting secret off our chests. While in Oregon we told my dad and my little brother by having them open a suitcase full of balloons and the ultrasound picture. They were so surprised and my dads reaction was so funny. After that, we told my mom, sister and brother-in-law by sending them the video of my dad opening the surprise. They were excited for us too. They can't wait to have a playmate for their new little boy Tres. Then last but not least we told the Mitchells. We surprised them by buying some cookies and inside the box we put "cookies for everyone so my mom isn't the only one with a tummy" and included a picture of the ultrasound. Their reaction was priceless. We are so excited that this secret is finally out and we can't wait to see baby M grow over these next few months. We are so grateful for the love and support we have received from family and friends.












shop my style





Besos,


JM































1 comment:

  1. Congrats guys!!! Very excited for you both and this new little one. Can't wait for all the updates as they come!

    ReplyDelete